Expected Delivery Date
When can I expect delivery of my order?
You can expect most packages to be delivered to their destination within 5-10 business days from the ship date. Most items leave our warehouse within two business days after you place your order.
- As soon as an order ships, we e-mail you shipping details, including a tracking number.
- If you check your order status before receiving that e-mail, you will see that the order is “In Progress”.
- Items being delivered to U.S. Territories may take 1-2 weeks from the ship date to complete delivery.
- If you refuse a non-defective item, you will be charged for the return shipping costs.
- If you return, refuse, or miss your delivery appointment(s) for a non-defective/un-damaged product, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- If you do not pay these costs directly to the carrier in advance, they may be deducted from your refund, after the product is returned to the appropriate warehouse.
- Freight shipments generally cost $25 – $250 dollars, depending on the product.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged on all non-defective returned items.