(4.4) GeoMeasure Prism-Right Angle ONLY
Our Geo-Measure right angle prisms permits stepping off angles of 90 and 180 degrees with a centre lens for foresight viewing. The slot in the handle accommodates plumb bob cord, and it comes with leather belt loop case. The right angle prism is used by surveyors to lay out right angles with plumb bob string using their eye.
- Permits stepping off angles of 90 degrees and 180 degrees
- Center lens permits foresight viewing
- Slot in handle accommodates plumb bob cord
- Features a larger field of view
- Measures 95 mm (3.75″) top to bottom
- Leather belt loop case
Request a Quote
One of our sales staff will reach out to you within 1 business day.