Standard Return Policy
What is our return policy?
Most deep-discount retailers have an "all sales are final" approach to customer returns. At bench-mark.ca we offer you the option of returning items that don't meet your needs. Here is our return policy:
- You have up to 10 days after the bench-mark.ca ship date to initiate your return.
- Your items must reach us within 15 days from the ship date.
- Items received after 15 days will not be accepted for return.
- We will ship late items back to you.
Receiving your Refund
- Please allow 14 days after we receive the items to process your credit.
- When we receive your items, we will refund your order amount less a restocking fee and the original shipping charges.
- If you paid for your order using PayPal, your refund will be issued as an in-store credit.
- We charge a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
Condition of Items
- To qualify for a refund, ALL items must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging and containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, all accessories, and security seal. Do not mark or deface original manufacturer containers in any manner.
- We will not accept returns if packaging is not in its original condition - we will return such items to you. If you reject that return shipment, bench-mark.ca reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit. All costs related to return shipping must be paid by the customer.
Qualifying Orders and Items
- Due to shipping considerations, we are not able to accept returns on items shipped to APO/FPO addresses. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- There are no returns on any software.