(2.4) Subsurface Instruments ML-1M Magnetic Locator (w/ LCD Meter)
The ML-1M is one of SSI’s longest-enduring and industry-leading products for magnetic detection. Whether you’re seeking corner markers (iron or steel), well casings, steel drums or septic tank handles, this is the go-to magnetic locator for you.
And for good reason. The ML series offers simple one-handed operation with an easy-to-learn keypad featuring only three buttons – no menus or cumbersome instructions to follow. The audio unit has the volume built into the on/off key; just hold down the key while it cycles through the settings. The ML-1M features strong monotube construction, providing structural integrity you can count on.
In addition to the features of the original ML-1, the ML-1M is metered, offering you added features without added complexity. The digital meter provides for visual signal strength, polarity indication, gain setting plus battery life display. These versions are engineered to operate identically with the same controls.
- The solid tube-thru-construction provides stability and strength.
- The detector comes with soft- and hard-shell cases and extra batteries.
- Comes with a meter to assist in measuring the strength of the field.
- Strong and durable, it features tube-thru-construction from bottom tip to integral handle.
- Ferrous metal locator: excellent for survey corner markers; PK and MAG nails; valve and curb boxes; manhole and utility covers; steel and iron pipe; well casings or steel tanks; lost tools or fence lines.
- Soft Case
- 4 Alkaline 9-volt Batteries
Request a Instant Quote
A quote will be dispatched to your email upon completion of the form below.